Lazyweb: I'm trying to debug this PC I've had for a while that just doesn't work. It was spontaneously rebooting for a while, then it just got to the point it reboots at firmware screens now.
* Removed disk, nothing changes
* Swapped PSU, nothing changes.
* Swapped CPU, nothing changes
* Swapped mobo, nothing changes
* Swapped RAM, nothing changes
* Removed mobo from case & started with a screwdriver, nothing changes
I've replaced the system, but I'd like to know why it doesn't work. Why?
I've sworn off whiteboxes as a result of this charade - it's used businesses desktops that go off lease from this point on.