Also more options:
* Resetting CMOS, nothing changes
* Installed a GPU (an HD6670) instead of IGP, nothing changes
The current board installed is a GA-B85M-D3V, previous board was an H81M-P33. (which I still have, but swapping is a PITA so I try to keep changing to a minimum when debugging) CPU is a G3220, and have tried a G3258.
PROTIP: When someone tells you building PCs is easy, they neglect to tell you what isn't is the fucking computer Kreminology that is consumer electronics debugging.
Lazyweb: I'm trying to debug this PC I've had for a while that just doesn't work. It was spontaneously rebooting for a while, then it just got to the point it reboots at firmware screens now.
* Removed disk, nothing changes
* Swapped PSU, nothing changes.
* Swapped CPU, nothing changes
* Swapped mobo, nothing changes
* Swapped RAM, nothing changes
* Removed mobo from case & started with a screwdriver, nothing changes
I've replaced the system, but I'd like to know why it doesn't work. Why?
Tired: Calling GIFs "JIFs"
Wired: Calling MPEG4 videos "GIFs"
My theory about Google Groups: they desperately want to kill it, but they don't want another Reader fiasco where everyone hates them for it.
So instead they just gradually make the product worse and worse; eventually once they finally do kill it everyone hates it so much that they're just relieved.
Looks like Vanilla 2.5 came out; will have to plan a migration for the community I just migrated to Vanilla...
I'm so fucking online right now https://instance.business/media/VbCED7Mm9AqVS7oNApo
Investigating I2P at the moment. For some reason it never popped up on my radar till now. Amazing it's in java. For once a project I could contribute to without breaking my stride.
the age-old sport of roasting gentoo users 💯
Hello from Mastodon 2.1 - I note that if you had issues on #FreeBSD, even after running migrations, then:
* if you changed gem versions, restart the VM - yes, really, Bundler gets very confused without doing this
* rubygem-openssl in latest IS BROKEN - REMOVE IT, and it'll fall back to rubygem-openssl20 - see: https://github.com/ruby/openssl/issues/180
Unpopular opinion: distro hopping is silly beyond major families. You're changing wallpapers. Find a distro that's unique beyond default applications and stick to it.
why is battle.net trying to make me cook video game themed food
i'm glad you all like emoji btw, im not hatin' on emoji
what i AM hating on is hashtags though. theyre dumb & make u look like a birdsite SEO expert. they may be useful, but please also take into account that they make you look like a SEO guru. if thats what youre going for then well, keep on it, u talented hashtag SEO guru